Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Area Cable Guy Reportedly Early to Appointment

DAYTON, OHIO --

Today, resident Dave Wilson was surprised to hear a knock at his door at approximately 9:50 am. Upon answering, he discovered it was a local Time Warner cable technician showing up for Wilson's 10 am-noon installation.

"I'd just come out of the can, and I hadn't even put pants on," explained Wilson. "The doorbell rang, and like magic: there he was."

"It's been really great today. The tech hasn't had to leave yet, he hasn't fallen asleep, and I think he has all the equipment I ordered. Plus, my internet is on. Also, he left me with a working remote."

Sources were able to confirm that the technician did indeed have all the needed equipment for Wilson's 2 DVR + high speed internet installation, and he additionally did not leave any tools or debris behind after he was finished. Citing company policy, sources were unable to confirm or deny whether the technician did indeed arrive early.

No comments:

Post a Comment